It’s been busy few months here at Yarado, and our team has made great progress in making the Yarado platform experience even better.
In summary, our feature updates cover:
Clean and rich interface
Our fully updated interface makes it easy to get started fast – and scale even faster with easy process building, mapping and troubleshooting.
Intuitive process building
Building and maintaining your process is intuitive, and documentation and mapping features make the handover easy,
Yarado automatic feature updates make sure Yara robot is always up to speed and runs your processes at its best performance.
A new way to experience Yarado, in detail:
- We’ve added Step name, description and comments per step of the process.
- You can now zoom in/out on the canvas to deep dive into the steps of the process, or to gain an overview of the entire process.
- We’ve added functionalities to copy/paste steps of the process.
- ‘Download’ and ‘install’ futures of Yarado now update automatically, making it much easier to stay up-to-date.
- Our ‘getting started’ screen got a facelift, becoming even more useful as it now contains link to the documentation.
- Improved positioning of the variable/loop tabs makes it easier to switch between both.
- New icons help you to understand function better.
- Menus buttons are cleaned up and re-prioritised.
- We’ve also run various improvements and bug fixes.
Reach out to book a catch up session where we can show you the Yarado platform in action!
Sign up here
Some examples of what you can expect >